- Topicscape has a help system built in, covering essential points. It also has an extensive and detailed User Guide that you can read on-line. As it is a wiki, you can search just as you do Wikipedia.
- When you first install Topicscape, it will show you some demonstrations and you can run these at any time from the Help menu.
- You can click this link to open an illustrated page explaining Topicscape's structure (what the cones mean, their positions and their relative sizes) in another browser window.
- We deal with frequently-asked questions (FAQs) in the Topicscape Wiki.
- We answer questions that are emailed to us about difficulties in running Topicscape. You can reach us through the Contact Us link on every web page, and every page (except the wiki) also has a small "Question about this page" form at its foot. When reporting a problem, please always send a log if possible - it will allow us to resolve your issue more quickly. To do that, start 3D Topicscape and, in the "Help" menu, select "Send error report. . .". If you cannot start 3D Topicscape, please try uninstalling it and then re-installing.
- Here are the main support links: