the Search box on the left margin here? We're happy to engage with users via that form and then email to help them.
This wiki is the place to visit for the Topicscape Pro User Guide, answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs), Topicscape hints. You may use the search box on the left, or one of the following links:
- Topicscape Pro User Guide - contents list This is in Wiki form.
- The list of All Pages in this wiki.
- The list of all categories.
- When in doubt, use the Search box on the left.
Other sources of information are:
- Every page of Topicscape.com has a small form at the foot for questions. We're happy to engage with users via email to help them.
- We're on Twitter as @topicscape and will answer questions there.
- The Topicscape channel on YouTube.
- The on-line Topicscape User Guides for Topicscape Lite and the Student Edition (SE)
- These are also available as downloadable pdf files.
- Topicscape has a help system built in. The contents for Lite and SE are the same as the User Guides just mentioned. The Pro Edition main help has migrated to this Wiki (contents list linked to above), but many essential Help items are covered in the Pro Help system.
- We answer questions that are emailed to us about running Topicscape and we'd love to hear how you use it, and your suggestions. You can reach us through the Contact Us link on every page of our web site (except this wiki), and each web page also has a small "Question about this page" form at its foot.
- You can also click on Topicscape's Help menu and select the Send Error Report... item if you experience a problem.
- When you first install Topicscape, it will show you two demonstrations and you can run these at any time from the Help menu.
- You can click this link to open an illustrated page explaining Topicscape's structure (what the cones mean, their positions and their relative sizes).
- There is a forum for 3D Topicscape users at Topicscape's Google Group.