|10 examples of the 21 provided skins|
You can modify any of the skins. Skins customization lets you:
- pick from six model styles (fat, straight, skinny - cones and pyramids)
- choose new 'textures' for the topics
- select new ground textures
- have different schemes for coloring topics based on
- the topic's position in the structure, or
- user's individual choice of topic color
- choose from 11 ground textures
- pick your own color for the ground
I downloaded the Skins - how do I install them?
First ensure that you have Topicscape Pro installed. Skins do not work with Topicscape Lite.
Once you have downloaded the skins installer (TSProInstall_Skins.exe from here) and saved it to your desktop, just double-click on that file on your desktop to install the Skins.
For use of the skins, see the main Skins article